RR Deluxe receiver to control Dogtra PL and QL Launchers
Receiver responds to the signal from a Dogtra RRDeluxe Transmitter to control (release) a Launcher and to pass a signal from the same Transmitter to a second Launcher, if connected by extension cable.
– Mounts on the side of a QL or PL Launcher box and is activated by a solenoid.
– Accepts the signal from an RR Deluxe Transmitter at a distance of up to 1,600 m.
– LED with three colors to indicate the status of the battery
– Gives the hunter the “normal beep” or duck locator sound
– Socket for connecting a speaker, purchased separately
– Easy to sync with the Transmitter anytime, anywhere
– Long-life Ni-MH batteries charge from 0% to 100% in 14 hours
Included in package:
– RRDeluxe Receiver
– Charger with splitter cable
– Guide for synchronization
– Numbered stickers (to identify the box)
Available in 5 to 15 days.
Shipping costs must be added to our prices. See the “Payment and Shipping” tab above.